EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACHING - building capacity at the highest level
ORGANIZATIONAL CONSULTING - building systems & teams strategically to advance your mission
INDIVIDUAL & TEAM EMPOWERMENT - significantly improving productivity & efficiency
LIFE COACHING - finding your passion and pathway through life with skilled support
CAREER COACHING - identifying & effectively pursuing the right course for you
MEETING & WORKSHOP FACILITATION - guidance when results really count
I offer my clients:
- A rare ability to zoom in and out — to provide both vision and operational guidance.
- The intuitive talent to see where people and organizations could be that they’re not — yet.
- The gift of seeing people’s strengths, to clarify individual initiatives or reconfigure teams to support an organization’s mission with considerably greater success.
- An innovative edge, combined with an appreciation of technology’s true value for an organization.
- Extraordinary capacity for strategic advisory assistance to leaders, whether in crisis situations, developing new opportunities, or moving to a whole new level of operation.
I’ve been blessed to work with extraordinary leaders and individuals, in transformative circumstances from international trauma humanitarian work to higher education. I’ve been privileged to be a change agent and strategic advisor; to help individuals and organizations discover unrecognized strengths, and provide guidance in using those strengths for positive transformation. I love the analogy of “playing in the sandbox” -- collaborative thinking, co-creation -- combining intellects, skills and creativity to create a sum far greater than the parts. I’m inspired by people who think big. And I’m here to serve your mission and vision, to help you make a more substantial impact on the world.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
University of Northern Iowa, BA English Literature
President of Student Government for 13,000 students
Université Catholique de l’Ouest, Angers, France
French Language International Study Program
The University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, England
English Literature International Study Program
CTI Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC)
Reification Partners - Co-Founder, March 2016—Present
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine, Washington, DC - Director of Program Development, June 2015—April 2016; Director, Administration and Finance, April 2008—February 2010; Coordinator, International Healing the Wounds of War Program, January 2005— September 2007
Saybrook University, San Francisco, CA - Associate Dean and Chief Student Affairs Officer, College of Mind-Body Medicine, April 2009—2015
The National Mass Fatalities Institute, Cedar Rapids, IA - Manager, Training Services, June 2003—January 2005
AmeriCorps National Readiness and Response Corps with the American Red Cross, Cedar Rapids, IA - Member, August 2002—June 2003
I’m currently working with a select number of consulting and coaching clients. I’d be happy to talk with you.